4.2.11

All About Wax

So I visited the Madamme Tussauds during my stay in Bangkok last January. It was a fun visit actually. They just opened this worldwide-famous museum in December 2010. I have to say, they had a very fun exhibit, especially with the little accessories (such as hats, coats, crowns, jerseys, etc.) to wear in our pictures. Of course the accessories had something to do with the person-statue. But eventually, I was hoping to find more statues in the exhibition. Cause I've visited Madamme Tussauds Amsterdam a couple of years ago and I'm sure I found more (recognizable) statues there. But again, I'm sure they are currently working on this since they just opened the museum. Overall, it was a really fun day! Check out my pictures :)

A famous Gandhi-saying.
 

 
Me and the famous Madame Tussauds. Yeah! That's her! But then again, it's only a statue.
 

By the way, the last picture was me making my own hand-model with wax! I didn't manage to take a picture of the result due to my laziness :p hehe. I promise to have you take a look at it some other time, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment